What a year. We’ve made it to the end of 2020 and it’s a year that none of us will ever forget. I always love to reflect at the end of the year and while it may be extra tender or painful this year, it’s important. Take some time to work your way through these questions.
I know it can be hard to feel hopeful right now but treat these prompts as a way to close this chapter. We’ll focus on setting some intentions for 2021 next month!
10 Journal Prompts for Reflection
1. What were your personal highlights of 2020?
2. What moments were hardest for you personally in 2020?
3. How have you grown or changed in 2020?
4. What was something that positively impacted your life?
5. What worked well this year in your career and personal life?
6. What didn’t work well?
7. How can you shift or change the things that didn’t work well?
8. How did you take care of yourself this year?
9. What are you leaving behind in 2020?
10. What are you taking with you from 2020?
Like this post? Here are others you might enjoy:
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 20,000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.